Pages

Friday, December 18, 2020

Haiku poem, summer seista

                             

                                                   5 symbols        The sky is light blue
                                                   7 symbols        and how old am i to you,
                                                   5 symbols        i am 5 to you
    

                                 Hi my name is michael leuta and i tried my best to do a Haiku poem.
                                    

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME! haiku Michael this is great! i like the way you thought of this and did your hardest.

    keep up the great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your feedback everyone

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Michael,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I really enjoyed this haiku activity as I love to read poetry and I think haikus are a very fun form of poetry with their syllable rules and simplicity. It is great to see that you had a go at this activity and tried your hardest.

    I thought you did a really great job with your haiku, you follow the 5, 7, 5 syllable rule correctly and your haiku tells a sort of story.

    To step up your work you could try writing a couple more haikus and record yourself reading them aloud and adding it to this post.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete