Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

recount about going manicow

In the holiday. me and my family went to mcdonalds.my mum said we could choose our own meal, i ordered a mcattack with Coca Cola and fries. When we finished, eating we went back home and watched movies until 10 o'clock then we had dinner after dinner we went to sleep. On the next day we got ready, for church, church was at manicow we went pass the motorway  and we were nearly at church.when we all went to church  we were late.we went church so we could learn more and think more.it was on a raining day,after church we all came home it was 9 o'clock.it was fun at church because we had bbQ and we had chips,after we ate. at home it was peace in qiat. my dad encourage people to come church and learn about more things,but one of. We came home. When it was the next day me and my family went to a car wash and it was for 5$dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment