Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2017

going to the Beach

when I went To MIssIon bay Beach.When Me and My FamIly went to MIssIon bay We saw our cousIns havIng A SwIm.When we went for a swim I saw A shIny golden car Next to the sand.After we had a SwIm we were collectIng shawls.There were different kind of shawls on the sand.We stayed at the Beach untIl 6.00.When It was 6.00 we went home.When we went home I felt sad Because I wanted to swIm agaIn but It was 6.00.My dad saId we could play outsIde.When It was the Next day we went to the Beach at 4.00, when It was 4.00 everybody woke up and they all got ready to go at the Beach.When we went to the Beach I went to have a swIm In the sea I stand on some rocks.When everybody was swImmIng with Me.when me and My famIly went to swIm we were playIng follow the leader.when we were eatIng. My friend came to MIssIon Bay I was playing Tag with him in the Beach when we were eating after we were eating we played races on the sand My friend won 5 races and I won 5 races.

No comments:

Post a Comment