Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

Athletics day

When it was 11.40 I woke up,but when I woke up I was so excited for Athletics day so I screamed out Athletics day in the room,and when screamed out Athletics day my sisters were going to wake up but I went back to sleep straight away.when it was 7.59 I was still sleeping so my sister Hevani woke me and my sisters up for Athletics day. When my mum dropped us of to School we went to room 3 where Miss tomson is. After we helped her she gave tripoli lollipops and she gave some to Alamein and troubok.but when the ball went we went to our class so our teachers can do our ages for running. When we finished doing our ages we had to line up with our group.after that we had to go around the bike track sinning our chants.when we went to our houses. the principal said there are sports we had to do,after we did sports it was morning tea. When the ball went all tamaki primary kids ran to their houses so they can get points.the principal said we are going to have races.when we had races my mum and dad was cheering for me and my sisters.I came first two times and I was in the finals when it was the finals I came second two times.then the teachers and the parents had races.caleb was the fastest out of the parents. After the teachers and parents had their races the girl teachers had a race.miss Tipene won the race.after the teachers races it was home time.


No comments:

Post a Comment