Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Athletics day

This is my recount on Athletics day after receiving feedback from my peers.

“Hurry it’s your turn said dad. when Mrs kelly said 8 year olds.I lined up so I can go to the racing line.when Miss Arien blowed her whistle I ran as fast as I could,when I was running I was thinking that I would come first.but suddenly I came first place,when I came to the finish line I was so excited that I came first.My mum and dad were cheering for me and my Nana cheered for me.

____________________________________________

When it was my turn again to race Miss Arien blowed the whistle,I ran as fast as I could.when I was racing I came first again.when I came first I was in the finals,in the finals I came 2 place.when it was lunch time tamaki primary was selling sausage  sizzle,ice blocks,lollies,and juicy sticks.when lunch was finished the parents had their races.and the teachers.after the house was sinning their chants. When they finished doing their chants,the school got their bag upstair and it was home time.

                         The end     
       Thank you for reading my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment