Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

INTRO -
WHAT: Blindfold challenge.
WHERE: room 7
WHY: For fun
WHEN: Friday 21st September 2018, 9.10am
HOW: got into buddies, Miss Ashley arranged the furniture
WHO: Room 7 students

PARAGRAPH 1:
  • Get in buddies
  • Miss Ashley gave instructions and rules - points.
  • In your head, made a plan of which way to go
  • Say who your buddy was.
PARAGRAPH 2: WHEN YOU WERE BLINDFOLDED
  • Feelings: paralysed, nervous, scared, excited, sleepy, felt comfortable because I had done it before, trust my buddy??? Felt like i was going the wrong. Felt like a robot.
  • How did it feel to have a blindfold on?
  • Happened: lost points because we touched the paper/tables, fell over,
  • Banged into each other.
  • Table pushed me to the side
  • Furniture was like spikes in Fortnite.
  • Screaming like it was a justin bieber concert
  • Kaboom
  • “ahhh”
PARAGRAPH 3: WHEN YOU WERE TELLING YOUR BUDDY WHERE TO GO
  • Tell them to “go straight, go left and right, go on the chair and jump on it, crawl, climb over, duck, stop stop stop, lean over, reach out, grab the chair, step over, confirm or deny”
  • Felt like the general of an army, an army of one.
  • Felt like: excited, angry, nervous, strong, fearless, in control,
CONCLUSION: (Choose one of these)
  • My favourite was..
  • I felt ..
  • It was easy/hard because..
  • I would or wouldn’t do this again because...




WRITE YOUR STORY HERE.
On Friday 21st of september 2018 9am room 7 students got into buddies miss ashley arranged the furniture then the partner had to blindfold the other partner in the front.






When I  was blindfolded I felt lost in the woods/forest.when tipene was blindfolded I felt like I was a police guiding/looking after the blind prisoner.when I was blindfolded tipene told me to take a humongous steep then he tell me to crawl like a spider under the table.when I touched the chair I feel like a tower falling to die from a earthquake.



When miss called out our names we had to stand up and say to them turn right left and straight.you weren't allowed to touch the table and the papers and you weren't allowed to touch the door.but some people could walk on the chairs that the only thing you could touch.



It was hard because i fell and i lost points for my team.I felt lost in the dark forest and I felt challenged.my favorite obstacle was the second one because it made me challenge the game.









WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED:
Author:

Checked by:

Recount checklist ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Surface features
Searched
Found
Fixed
Capital letters at the beginning of a sentence
Capital ‘I’
Capital letters for names of places and people

Full stops at the end of a sentence
Speech marks when people are talking
Punctuation - ? ! ; : ‘
v
Words are written in past tense
Connectives - next, then, afterwards



Interesting and difficult adjectives
Deep features


Introduction has who, what, when, where, why, and how

Conclusion has a reflective statement or says how you felt
Ideas/events in the right order

3 paragraphs
Metaphors and similes

Onomatopoeia, alliteration and/or idiom

Different types of sentences - short, long, compound and complex


One thing that (name) did well was…full stops

One thing that (name) needs to work on:adding more detail.











No comments:

Post a Comment