Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2018

tongan languge week

“Bang boom!” as I ran outside to play beautiful sports games on Wednesday 5th September. Mrs Tafea planned the games for Tongan language week and parents came to help run the games. The games were outside on the field and the concrete area.

My rivals was tipene and leon. When i won i felt excited and happy. When i lost i felt shocked and exhausted.

I played lava tangai. I hopped like a rabbit. I won 2 rounds against Kingston and Kordell. Standing in the bag on the grass felt standing on wobbly jelly and the bag felt like something swallowing me up.

Next I played Lanita. Lanita is a game like baseball where you hit the ball and when you hit it you have to run around the circle. I lele around the circle and just when the ball smacked me and I was out. But I won 3 rounds, but when I won I felt impressed and joyful.

Next I played tolo pato. Tolo pato is a game like dodgeball where people in the middle and 2 people are outside trying to throw the ball at us, when they throw it then we are out. We have to help them get the ball and throw it to the other people. When I got hit from the ball it felt like i got shot and electric shock. I leapt out the way dodging the ball. I won 6 rounds.

My favourite game was tug of war because I beat two people on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment