Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

donut

On wednesday the 16th we did a warmup for writing. before we did writing we did the roll.  And did our job.Miss Ashley explained “one buddy goes in the middle , and the other buddy one the outside so it makes a donut shape.” Then she gave us little pieces of  paper with questions on them.


“Cedric asked, '' Would you rather eat ice cream or chocolate cake”  
“I said chocolate cake because it's made out of chocolate. Then she told us to move on to the left so we could have new buddies  to ask questions.

Helenaih asked me “ would  you rather be a doctor of a police” lol lol lol 
“Then I said I would be a police so I could stop crime”. But when Miss Ashley answered she Replied’’ So I could touch gut and stuff” Because she loves it.

Then we rotated so we had new questions. Then Someone asked me” if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go”. 
“ I would go to Africa or Tonga.
But then Miss Said next but we already had the buddy. So we were already done.

No comments:

Post a Comment