Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Jonah Lomu


Jonah lomu was a New Zealand rugby union player.
He was born 12 may 1975, Auckland. He became the youngest ever
All Black when he played his first international in 1994 at the age of
19 years and 45 days. Playing on the wing Lomu finished his international
career with 63 caps and 37 tries.
The reason why he was the winger was because he was fast,
he was tall too. He was a rugby superstar. His culture was tongan but he
spent most of his time in south Auckland. But Jonah lomu died 18th November
2015.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Michael,

    My name is Mani and I am going to be joining you on the Summer Learning Journey as a blog commenter. I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020.

    This year I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs, especially because I had the pleasure of visiting your school and meeting some students. I am really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time with my family and hanging out with my friends. I also love to exercise and write songs in my spare time. What do you like to do in your spare time?

    I can really see that you are keen to get posting and completing the activities and I appreciate the time and effort you have gone through to research and write the information about Jonah Lomu but unfortunately you will need to complete the actual activity. For example, this post is asking you to ‘please list the three superpowers, tell us why you have chosen each one, and tell us what you are going to do with them’.

    You can find what the activity is asking you by looking for the orange blogger logo under the activity. In future, please make sure you are answering the questions because I want you to gain as many points as you can! Let me know if you need any help. :)

    Nga mihi,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete